- Deliver up-to-date e-learning solutions using Articulate with flexible WFH arrangements
- Work with a federal government agency in a large L&D team with industry experts
- 12 months Fix-term contract - salary based with all entitlements and high Super with the possibility of extension to up to 3 years
About the Organisation:
Our Client is a federal government agency based close to the CBD with easy access to public transport. With a large team in the Learning and Development Department, they pride themselves on high quality a strong team spirit. With flexible work options this is a rare opportunity.
Details of the role:
- Develop e-learning solutions using Articulate
- 12 months contract role with 2 years extension possibilities
- Highly competitive APS 6 salary with leave entitlements and high Superannuation entitlement
- Utilise strong project management skills and effective communication skills to deliver across the organization
- Work with SMEs and IT staff to develop portals for client access, housed on the client and site-based LMS
- Work well within a team environment to ensure consistency and quality of deliverables
- Research and strategize to ensure appropriate delivery mechanism: face to face, online and blended delivery
- Ensure the development of products consistent with the organisation's focus
- flexible ad-hoc responsibilities
The role requires you to engage with the key stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather the requirements to deliver on various projects. Therefore, the ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically with a high level of conceptual, innovative, analytical and problem-solving skills. In addition, demonstrated experience in designing and facilitating technical training solutions are essential.
You are an Australian Citizen and hold a Cert IV in Training and Assessment as a minimum.
Please apply through the link below—enquiries to Lilia Doering on 0419 872 196 or email@example.com.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....