About the Role
This role will be accountable for the development and management of procedures and processes whilst supporting the ongoing improvement, efficient and effective delivery of HSW. This includes leading with the implementation of processes and activities including the identification, management and control of hazards, prevention of injuries, management of occupational health and safety issues.
- Manage and implement a HSW plan
- Liaise with internal and external and influence stakeholders and project resources.
- Lead the design, development and promotion of Health and Wellbeing program with the focus on mental health.
- Lead health and wellbeing operational activities, including ergonomic reviews across the organisation.
- Manage Work Cover claims portfolio through consultation with insurer and regular claims reviews.
- Lead the incident management platform, investigation process and injury/illness case management.
- Lead the development, monitoring, implementation and compliance of HSW procedures and safe work practices.
- Facilitate the identification of HSW hazards and risks across divisional areas, and implement appropriate strategies to reduce risk areas.
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated capacity to return ill and injured employees to work in a method that is sustainable for the individual and business.
- Demonstrated ability to manage OHS risks and hazards.
- Experience in providing advice and support in developing and managing HSW Systems Frameworks to recognised standards, and the development of procedures and work practices.
- Demonstrated expertise in the management, development and improvement of work environments, health and safety and workplace design
- Highly developed report writing and written communication skills.
- Experience in the leading and management of work groups.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of relevant legislation, codes of practice and standards.
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Health and Safety or other relevant qualification;
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (Desirable); and
- Certified Return to Work Coordinator.
Please contact email@example.com for more information about this role or apply here.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....