Randstad is currently recruiting for Records/Information Management candidates to work within an expanding Local Council. This is a great opportunity for Information Management professionals to broaden their opportunities within the Local Government. This is a 3 month temporary contract position with the high view to extend.
About the role
We are currently seeking Records Management candidates - in this role, you will be required to:
- Have records and archiving experience.
- Experience in maintaining a good level of quality, whilst working with large quantities of information.
- Knowledge of State Records or experience working in the Local Government.
- Experience using HP TRIM.
- Scanning and registration of council records into Council's Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS).
- Ensure the timely generation and processing of Section 7 and Section 187 certificates.
- Assist to fulfil Council’s obligations under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Assist with the disposal of Council’s records as per the requirements of the GDS 20 and GDS 21 for Local Government Records and Council’s business requirements.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Freedom of Information Act 1991.
- Working knowledge of General Disposal Schedules 20 and 21 for Local Government Records.
- Extensive knowledge of Record Management principles and Electronic Document and Records Management systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Council’s operations and procedures.
- Familiar with the State Records Act 1997.
Skills and Experience
- Effective communication skills at all levels within an organisation.
- Strong commitment to providing quality customer service.
- Ability to analyse and interpret issues and implement appropriate solutions.
- Time management skills.
- Working within a growing Local Government Department
- Above average hourly remuneration
- Excellent opportunity to grow your skills within Local Government
How to apply
Click APPLY via this advertisement or contact Sofia Sy via email (email@example.com).
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....