Our Geelong based government client is seeking an Information and Privacy Officer for a contract term commencing immediately.
About the role
As an Information & Privacy Officer you will administer requests for access to documents, and provide expert advice to the business in relation to the administration of the Freedom of Information Act.
- Ensure efficient and consistent processing of FOI requests
- Monitor requests and maintain statistics
- Respond to subpoenas
- Provide general advice to FOI applicants and their legal representatives
- Experience working within a legislative framework
- Excellent decision making skills
- Legal support background is strongly desired
Please reach out to email@example.com / 03 9590 2211 for more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....