Randstad Canberra is currently on the lookout for a skilled Industrial Electrician to join our team in the ACT. The ideal candidate will take charge of day-to-day maintenance, breakdown work, and electrical fitting.
To succeed in this role, you should possess:
- Electrical Trade Qualification
- ACT Electrical licence
- Hands-on plant maintenance and robust electrical fitting
- Tackling breakdowns and being the go-to guy for emergency call-outs
- Ensuring top-notch electrical standards are maintained
What's in it for you:
- A competitive hourly rate
- Convenient on-site parking
- Opportunities for career advancement, along with specialised training and development
If this role sounds like you please click "APPLY NOW" or contact Jeremy Sefo from Randstad on 0428125973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....