Your New Company
Global award-winning contact centre business with offices in more than 20 countries, with over 65 locations worldwide. A company that prides itself on offering a supportive environment for their staff and exceptional relationships with their clients in a great Gold Coast location!
Your New Position
- Offer a high level of customer service assisting all customers enquiries effectively
- Understanding of specific accounting software to support accountants and business owners running the program - training provided
- Handle all inbound calls in an efficient and helpful manner to provide solutions
- Create online help material including articles and posts
- Exceed KPI targets in fast-paced environments.
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience in a customer service role with a positive attitude and always willing to help clients
- Ideally, you would have experience in a technical support role
- Used to work in a fast-paced environment whilst achieving targets
- Ability to multitask, solving issues, supporting and actively listening to clients
- Minimum of 2 years in customer service and contact centre experience, along with 1-2 years experience in accounting/bookkeeping is desired
- Web Savvy
- Energetic and willing to achieve results
What is on Offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Fun team and working environment
- Be part of a diverse and supportive working environment.
- Great company that offers ongoing support and future opportunities
Please apply now by clicking apply or email Diana Moncrieff at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....