- Permanent opportunity with tech driven company
- Flexibility To Work From Home
- Dynamic, innovative company culture
About The Company
A leader in freight forwarding logistics and supply chain management.
About the Role
Join a dynamic, tech driven, team of 3 in the import operations division specialising in ocean, air, 3PL and customs clearance. The role is located in South-Western Sydney
Your duties will include:
- Chasing clearance docs
- Cartage coordination
- Check all documentation for accuracy and ensure that they are aligned to the customs requirements
- Send cartage advice to trucker (FCL)
- Coordinating deliveries and following the cartage process and requirements
- Paying out entries to enable delivery of goods
- Ensuring payment is received from the customer
- Following up on deliveries and coordinating empty returns
- Working with the Key Account Manager to ensure orders flow smoothly through to registration of shipment once on board
- Ensuring all end to end tasks are covered from shipment arrival to delivery
The Successful Applicant will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- 2+ years experience in import operations
- Experience with CargoWise essential
- Cert or Diploma in Supply Chain or Logistics Management is preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrate superior analytical and numerical skills.
- Communication across all levels of the business, 3PL Partners and HQ Affiliates.
- Must be able to work at all times within the WHS framework and guidelines
If you are ready to submit your resume please select “Apply Now”..
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....