Still studying, newly qualified or are you an established early years educator? Whether returning to the workforce or brand new to the industry, Randstad Education will help your transition to casual work.
Tell Randstad Education where and when you want to work.
- Casual Early Years roles available now across Gold coast- Burleigh, Varsity, Tallebudgera, Reedy Creek, Robina, Mudgeeraba, Currumbin, Coolangatta and Elanora.
- Choose when and how you work, managing your schedule via our app
- Awesome discounts for all our working casuals on petrol, groceries, food delivery, entertainment and more!
- We care about our people and are here to guide you through the application process and casual working experience.
- Qualified or working toward your Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, Diploma or Bachelor
- Transport and a willingness to travel to different locations around your area
- Motivation to work with children to implement quality, engaging, and activity-based programs
- An understanding of the Early Learning Framework
- Australian work rights and a willingness to gain your Working With Children Card
Please Click the APPLY and your CV will arrive with the Candidate Service Team.
Contact us your way:
Phone: 1300 360 014 (option 1)
Randstad Education is committed to the safety of children and we have a zero tolerance approach to all forms of child abuse or neglect.
We aim to be the easiest agency to work with and promise to contact you after your application has been received. Apply today for a free and fast path to work.