Significant high profile program of work is seeking an experienced Project Manager to ensure the effective delivery of products within a complex program, focused on enabling technology to support business reforms.
The program is comprised of a series of projects to provide new integrated and innovative legislation, practice and performance frameworks and business processes, enabled by technology and underpinned by a human-centered design approach.
- Actively lead and manage a project team within a complex program environment
- Take responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of products within a complex program environment ensuring that appropriate project, quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained.
- Work collaboratively across the program, implementation partners and other vendors and internal and external (Vendor) stakeholders to ensure effective outcomes and deliverables
- Identify and provide advice on resolving issues to ensure information, application and infrastructure compatibility and user preparation and readiness relevant to project activities.
- See products / projects through to completion, monitoring progress and adjusting plans as required.
- Commit to achieving quality outcomes, that are fit for purpose and ensure appropriate documentation and decisions are maintained and stakeholders’ expectations are met.
Your Project Management experience will include:
- Demonstrated experience managing a project within a complex program within a complex human services environment
- Demonstrate strong contract and vendor management experience including working with implementation partners, vendors and other key internal and external stakeholders to ensure outcomes are realised.
- Extensive experience in end-to-end ICT project management/delivery
- Demonstrated experience in and exposure to project management methodologies and practices, preferably applying the PRINCE2 and AGILE project management methodologies in a blended manner.
- Demonstrated high level collaboration, communication and influencing skills with program/project team members, senior executives and diverse internal and external stakeholder groups
- Experience delivering MS Dynamics 365 CRM and/or associated systems is a benefit
Interested? APPLY NOW and one of our experienced consultants will contact you to discuss your suitability further.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....