Our client, a global mining organisation,is currently looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to join the organisation and lead a small team across this multi-site operation. Based in Mildura in Regional North West Victoria, you will partner closely with the Human Resources Team & key stakeholders to both maintain and develop the HR function across this multi-site operation. This is a true hands-on generalist role, with a mix of strategic development of the people framework through too hands-on operational role out across the full employee lifecycle.
Located in Mildura with regular travel to each site, our client is very open making the position work for the successful candidate and will look at the option of FIFO from Melbourne or Adelaide (9/5 roster) or assist with relocation costs. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, you will provide advice, guidance and leadership to your key stakeholders and client group across bots sites.
Key areas of responsibility include
- Establishing sound relationships and engaging with key stakeholders within the business.
- Demonstrated strength in a greenfield/start-up HR environment.
- Demonstrate strength in Employee Relations/Industrial Relations.
- Provide HR advice, direction and consultation to the business.
- Partner with key stakeholders across all areas of HR including performance management, recruitment and retention, engagement and remuneration reviews.
- Actively promote a positive and consultative HR style to the broader business.
- Participate and contribute as a change champion within the business in line with the business, growth and change strategies.
The successful candidate will have considerable experience within a similar fast paced, outcome focused role/environment, outstanding relationship building, coaching and influencing skills. You will also have a solutions-focused approach and deal with issues and change in a proactive, positive and dynamic way. You will be degree qualified in Business and/or Human Resources and previous experience within the Mining sector will be highly regarded.
Please apply now using the ‘Apply Now’ button. Alternatively, please call Andrew Paatsch for a confidential discussion on (03) 8621 5700 quoting Reference Number 14M0448506 or apply directly at www.hrpartners.com.au.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....