Randstad are currently seeking applications from experienced HR and Recruitment Advisors for a Role with our government client based in Townsville, it is a contract role that could be extended.
The A06 Senior Recruitment Advisor is responsible for end-to-end recruitment and onboarding functions.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of recruitment projects and processes including assisting in the design and development of strategies and planning of initiatives
- Supporting stakeholders and providing advice on complex recruitment and onboarding matters
- Manage the day-to-day operations of junior members of the team
- Champion best practice and appropriate governance for recruitment processes with business areas
- Review selection reports for delegate approval and provide constructive feedback to selection panels to encourage continuous improvement
- Engage with business areas on recruitment strategy and identify solutions to fit their circumstances
- Demonstrated experience in managing end-to-end recruitment as part of an in-house recruitment function serving internal stakeholders
- Relevant tertiary HR qualifications
- Candidate with demonstrated HR experience at the A06 level
Interested email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....