Due to continued growth across the region, my client has now entered a very exciting, long term period of business growth which provides new opportunities across their business. They are now seeking to employ an experienced HSE Specialist on a permanent, full time basis - FIFO from Perth.
Reporting to the Site Construction Superintendent the main purpose of the role is managing Occupational Health, Safety, environmental and quality, OHS administration, work schedules and local engagement of resources on the construction site. Typical construction works under your control will include earthworks, concrete, storm water, earthing, underground conduits, structural steel, transportable building erection, mechanical installation, piping installation, electrical and control equipment installation.
The successful HSE Specialist will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualification in HSE / OHS / WHS
- FIFO experience - proven track record in managing people and projects in an industrial environment to achieve objectives in quality, time, safety environment management and cost
- Effective administration, evaluation, analytical, written and communication skills
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure with a high attention to detail
- Have the ability to build relationships and rapport with all levels of staff & clients
On offer for the successful candidate is a positive, flexible, professional and friendly work environment offering an immediate start with great conditions and remuneration. If you are interested in finding out more either apply online today or call Anthony Marchesani at Randstad on +61 408 09 09 32. Construction Construction Construction
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....