Our client is a reputable tier 3 builder who has made an impact in the market in recent years and is seeking an OH&S professional to join the team. We’re looking for a career driven, process and systems savvy HSE Advisor that can hit the ground running on a multi-million new build project. With a pipeline of commercial and residential projects valued between $5m - $20m this is a great opportunity for an OHS Advisor/ Officer / Coordinator with a track record in the commercial construction sector. As the suitable candidate you will have worked in a similar role with a second or third builder where the following responsibilities will be second nature.
- Ensuring the site is fully compliant
- Ensuring an Incident & Injury free work environment.
- Coordinating all Health & Safety strategies & initiatives
- Manage audits & compliance
- Develop relationships with all key stakeholders
- Five + years site based experience
- A Diploma in OH&S
- In depth knowledge of HSEQ legislation.
- Hammertech software experience
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving builder that can offer plenty of career progression for the right person. This role will suit an articulate, computer literate OH&S focused HSE Advisor seeking the opportunity to work for a progressive business. To be considered, please send your resume to Peter Stewart by clicking on the following link. Applicants without experience of working for a commercial builder will not be considered.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....