Do you want to work for an up and coming Construction Company with strong growth plans, where you would be the sole HSE lead for a major new build project?
My client, an up and coming tier 3 construction business with an extremely healthy order book for 2021 are on the search for an HSE Advisor. With an established name in the commercial and residential build sector along with projects valued between $15m - $50m and are looking for a driven HSE Advisor to join the team.
As the suitable candidate you will have worked in a similar role for a Tier 2/3 Construction company at a similar level where these responsibilities will be second nature.
- Making sure the site is fully compliant
- Ensuring an Incident & Injury free work environment.
- Coordinating all Health & Safety strategies & initiatives
- Managing Audits & Compliance
- Develop relationships with all key stakeholders
- Five + years site based experience
- A Diploma in OH&S
- Fully conversant in HSEQ legislation.
- Hammertech software preferred
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving tier 3 builder that can offer plenty of career progression for the right person. This role will suit an articulate, computer literate OH&S focused HSE Advisor whose seeking the opportunity to work for a progressive business. To be considered, please send your resume to Peter Stewart by clicking on the following link. Applicants without experience of working for a commercial builder will not be considered.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....