Randstad has been engaged to recruit an HR Business Partner for a highly respected and NSW Government Agency. The business is going through an exciting phase of significant change and growth and is seeking a commercially driven Business partner to join its expanding team.
Responsibilities of the role include, however, are not limited to:
- Provide business with strategic and tactical advice, support, and solutions on people matters to ensure organisational capability and leadership capability is built
- Partner with Organisational Effectiveness colleagues to develop and implement strategies and plans to develop and grow people capability
- Implement strategies and initiatives that address issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention
- Support the business to effectively manage the impact of transformational change
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to gain specialist and business knowledge
- provide routine and ad-hoc reports and advice to key stakeholders to ensure informed business decisions are made regarding planning and resource allocation
- experience or degree qualified in a relevant discipline such as Property
- demonstrated track record across the transaction lifecycle, including the ability to drive and deliver outcomes
- experienced working within the public sector preferred
- advanced report writing and presentation skills including Microsoft PowerPoint
- outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) with excellent stakeholder management
- prior experience in a similar role partnering with senior stakeholders
If this sounds like you please forward your resume to Ria Cortes by clicking on the apply button below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....