We have a great opportunity for you to build your career in the Waste Industry. On offer are fantastic pay rates and ongoing work which could lead to a permanent role for the right candidates. Various shifts available at various sites in and around the Rocklea area.
- Rear Load, Hook Truck, RORO, Skip Bins, Vac truck or Front Lift truck experience is preferred, but we are willing to train
- Undertaking basic daily truck pre start checks
- Required to service multiple customer sites per day
What you need
Recent truck driving experience such as HR with a minimum of 12 months operating experience in your license class. You will need to be safety focused, with a reasonable level of physical fitness and willingness to perform manual labour when required.
- Current Heavy Vehicle licence (HR)
- Previous experience in the waste industry (preferred not essential)
- A responsible and strong work ethic
- Mechanical knowledge and ability to identify basic mechanical problems
- Varied shifts and paid overtime
- Multiple pay runs, to ensure you are always paid on-time
- Discounts from Woolworths, JB Hi-Fi, Kmart, Event Cinemas, and more.
If you are interested in applying for this truck driver opportunity then hit the apply button and send your resume now.
We realise you may not have an updated resume accessible right now and we do not want you to miss out, so send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details of your relevant experience, licenses or feel free to call us on 07 3441 2725.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....