About the role
- Driving a HR Truck around Greater Sydney performing multi drop deliveries
- Assisting with manually loading and unloading
- Maintain a safe working environment for yourself and those around you
- Valid Heavy Rigid (HR) Truck License with a good Driver History Record
- Strong customer focus
- Safe manual handling skills
- Hard working, punctual and reliable
- Physically fit
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instruction
Pay & Benefits
- Great working conditions (clean trucks, friendly team)
- Morning starts with overtime on a regular basis
- Immediate start available
Applicants must be eligible to legally live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants with be contacted and will be required to successfully complete a full medical assessment, including drug and alcohol testing and a Driver History Record Check.
this SOUNDS LIKE YOU, please click APPLY NOW.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....