Do you have experience as an Asphalter with the ability to drive and operate trucks. This is an opportunity for ongoing work across a mix of projects.
You will be working within the Brisbane City Council, Asphalt and Aggregates branch. As part of the team, you will be working on projects on various sites around Brisbane.
About your new role
You will be apart of the Asphalt truck drivers driving to various location across Brisbane picking up and dropping off asphalt
- Driving Truck
- Pre Start checks.
- General operation in varied traffic conditions
- Tipping experience is essential
- Reversing, driving up and down steep inclines and vehicle cleaning and inspection to fulfil your role
- Ability to maintain a safe work environment.
What you will need to exceed
We are looking for an experienced truck driver with a strong sense of teamwork and a commitment to safety and ensuring all work is conducted according to safety procedures and guidelines.
- HR Class drivers licence
- Work safety in the Construction Industry (White Card)
- First Aid & Current CPR
What you will get in return
Brisbane City Council is one of the biggest civil construction and maintenance employers in Queensland. There are many benefits including
- competitive rates including overtime and penalty rates where applicable
- uniforms supplied and all tools provided.
- Opportunity to take on contracts through out Brisbane
If this SOUNDS LIKE YOU, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, call 07 3640 6822 for a conversation about your career.
Please note: Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....