Reporting to the Head of HR, the HR Operations Manager leads a team that provides centralised support and tailored solutions to suit the needs of each business unit and customer. This role will set the HR Operations strategy, you will also lead and manage the HR Operations team to ensure efficient and effective delivery of operational HR services for the business.
We are looking for a customer-centric HR professional, who is eager to work in a close-knit team and who is familiar with working in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Ensure the effective management of HR queries, including the provision of quality and timely advice.
- Design and manage service delivery expectations within the team and with customers.
- Ensure the successful management of the HR system (Oracle) so that it effectively supports the business.
- Ensure the successful execution of the payroll function by working collaboratively with the Payroll Specialist, The Finance team, and third-party payroll vendor.
- Lead, motivate and develop your team through effective high-quality coaching.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve the delivery of HR operations services.
The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical and decision-making abilities and strong experience with HR information systems (Oracle) and payroll systems. You will have worked across professional services and or in a large complex organisation, within HR operations showcasing your advanced knowledge of the Human Resources process.
If this exciting opportunity you or someone in your network would like to explore further, please get in touch with me to have a confidential discussion email@example.com, 0481 214 184.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....