Our client is a leading manufacturing company who offers the flexibility to work from home/office. The role is fast paced and will provide efficient support to the wider HR team. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is versatile in their approach and capable to work across a variety of areas of the business.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Officer will be responsible for:
- End to end recruitment
- Identifying and implementing initiatives on the end-to-end recruitment process
- Background checks, onboarding, contracts
- Maintaining accurate data so that reporting is streamlined and relevant
- Involved in HR projects
- Liaise with payroll department to update employee details, leave balances etc
- Fostering strong, professional and open relationships with the Managers and seek to understand their wants and needs whilst maintaining consistent level of communication
You have a proactive and organised approach and a high level of integrity with the ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality to:
- Communicate effectively with all reporting lines, externally to key stakeholders and internally throughout the organisation
- Ensure a consistently high level of customer service in all internal and external relations
- Have at least 1+ years previous experience in HR and in a blue collar work environment
- Have a relevant tertiary qualifications and/or experience in HR and or recruitment would be ideal
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Please apply now using the 'Apply Now' button. Alternatively, please contact Belinda Houghton over Linkedin or apply directly at www.hrpartners.com.au.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....