This global ASX listed organisation has experienced significant growth and transformational change. They have a commercially focused HR team that are well respected as true Business Partners by the broader business.
This role will see you join a high performing, national HR function that is supporting the business through significant change. You will work closely with the local HR operational teams as well as senior Leaders comprising geographically dispersed business streams. You will provide support to business leaders surrounding organisational development, coaching, counselling and talent, duties will include:
- Provide advisory services in areas of IR, ER, legislation, contemporary HR practices, company policy and advice.
- Coach and lead complex ER / IR matters / strategic planning
- Provide support and direction to a team of 2 HR Business Partners
- Develop and execute talent capability plans
- Navigate complex IR issues and interact with union members
- Consult with stakeholders and strategise to create operational efficiencies
- Utilisation of information, analytics and benchmarking data to enable the delivery of commercial outcomes.
- Consult with national teams to identify priorities for the overall People and Culture function
You will have relevant qualifications in HR or a related discipline. You will have significant experience as a HR Business Partner within a multisite, unionised / award based organisations. Current experience navigating complex IR issues in a unionised environment is compulsory. It’s expected that you will have a pragmatic, professional and customer centric approach to delivering best practice HR advice and support. You will have the ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with a geographically dispersed HR team and Leader. As a SME and Business Partner you will be approachable and instil confidence in your client group.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business with a strong employer brand. You will be rewarded with an attractive salary (commensurate of experience), free parking and flexibility. This is a high performing, supportive team. This is a fixed term contract but there is a likelihood of extension.
Please apply via the link attaching your resume in word format for Tim Newham accompanied with a cover letter.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....