- Health environment
- Small HR team
- South Brisbane location
As an independent organisation within healthcare, our client is looking for an HR Manager / Lead to join their organisation as part of the Leadership team. The role will include Australia and South East Asia regions. This role will be fast-paced, so not for the faint-hearted. They are a dynamic and progressive company within the health sector.
About the role
The HR Manager/Lead will be part of the executive team and report to the Managing Director while collaborating with key business leaders, internal and external stakeholders. This role is key to supporting and mentoring leaders in the organisation and ensuring that human resources operations are closely aligned with organisational objectives while delivering HR best practices and initiatives. This role presents an opportunity to provide input, coaching, and mentoring to support the overall organisation's day-to-day operations.
Key components will include;
- Managing HR Operations including WHS for approximately 80 staff
- Key leader as a coach, mentor, support senior leaders in the organisation
- Change Management capability to supporting change where needed in culture, structure and process and people capability, to deliver the desired business result
- Learning & Development - develop fit for purpose initiatives at a clinical and organisational level
- Succession and organisational engagement activities - develop and drive employee engagement within the business
- Clinical level connectedness and support
You are the ideal candidate for us if you bring a minimum of 8 years experience in International HR practice and therefore demonstrate a wide knowledge of employment law in Australasia. You have had success in implementing and executing HR strategies, refining processes and designing solutions that optimise organisational performance.
You have experience managing and implementing change processes across different functions and have a proven ability to develop and drive employee engagement within the business. You are being recognised for your ability to build strong partnerships across the organisation. Operating at a hands-on level shows throughout your experience and has done this through high growth and transformation periods.
Experience of working within a health sector is highly preferred.
To apply, please use the button below. Alternatively, please call Lilia Doering on 0419 872 196 for a confidential discussion, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply direct at www.hrpartners.com.au.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....