This organisation has experienced consistent growth and development for the last 60 years. The business has a strong focus on the provision of quality service as well as first class career opportunities for their staff. They are very proud of their reputation in the market and engage their staff in an environment that encourages strong standards of operation, a focus on continuous improvement, and the provision of quality work standards.
Reporting to the Regional HR Manager, this exciting role will give you the opportunity to develop your strong HR Advisory skills to the next level. You and the project team will lead the delivery of all generalist HR services and strategies. The role will see you partner with the business, taking the HR function to the next level , providing support, HR guidance & planning to the Project Director and project based staff. Responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with leaders to proactively manage HR agenda
- Provide coaching and leadership to the team
- Engage in workshops and feedback sessions that promote continuous development and question the status quo, undertake training needs analysis
- Recruitment of staff for the project, mobilisation and onboarding
- Work with team to develop strategies, manage budgets and undertake workforce planning
- Support and guide the team to deliver on HR strategy and daily HR operations
- Ensure compliance and consistency in the delivery of HR services
- Work closely with the HR team and leaders to provide consistent support and advice on HR matters, resolve ER issues
- Ensure the continued high levels of engagement and retention of staff for the business
You will be a high energy individual, capable of planning and delivering on objectives in a commercial environment. Your understanding and confidence in HR systems and processes will assist you with the development and implementation of contemporary HR practices. Industry experience is not crucial but you will have a strong understanding of the Fair Work Act and supporting regulatory framework. Experience supporting a blue collar workforce in a unionised environment will be crucial.
You will have at least 5 years HR experience backed by appropriate tertiary qualifications. You will enjoy leveraging outcomes and building relationships across all levels of an organisation and will be grounded enough to deal with all manner of operational issue. This role is offered on a FIFO basis with a 3:1 roster.
Please apply through the link below or call Tim Newham on (07) 3031 3291 for a confidential discussion.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....