Our client, a small independent school located in the Eastern suburb of Melbourne, is looking for a HR Generalist to cover a long service leave for 6 months with a possibility of extension or become Perm.
This role is a stand alone role, will work closely with the Principal and payroll to deliver quality services across all aspects of HR.
Key responsibilities :
- Manage the full employee life cycle process including onboarding and offboarding.
- Updating internal databases with correct employee information.
- Working with key stakeholders.
- Contribute to the OHS development.
- Employee grievance and policy and procedure.
Your skills & experience
- 3 - 5 years experience in a HR role.
- Able to work autonomously in a close-knit team environment
What to do now?
If this sounds like you apply now using the 'Apply Now' button. If you have further questions please call Nazia Khaleque on 0474 491 885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At HR Partners by Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....