HR driver opportunity available to start immediately. This role is an ongoing position to work AM shift. The shifts commence at 6-7am and we offer anywhere between 4 and 9 hours a day depending on how busy the runs are.
Hourly rate: $30.65
- National beverage transport company based in Forrestfield who is a logistics leader
- Open communication and “can do” approach to business
- National company with presence in all states of Australia
- Ongoing development for the right candidates - upskilling and training
Qualifications & Experience:
- Fatigue certificate required
- Recent experience as a HR driver delivering metro
- Current Commercial Drivers Medical
- National Police Check required or wiling to obtain
Duties of HR Driver
- Preparing trucks for loading & unloading in the warehouse.
- Pre-check of Truck and required MHE
- Sort delivery run-sheet & POD paperwork
- Restrain loads as per the National Load Restraint Guide
- Completion of run sheets in line with Fatigue Management laws
- Collection, recording and return of empty kegs
- Frequent manual handling required
- Use of Electric Pallet Jack
If you want to apply for this role you are required to apply online by clicking the "apply" button below or to the side. If you need more information on this position, please contact Randstad on 9359 8010.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....