The HR Coordinator will provide and coordinate end to end administration for the HR team. This will include duties across the full spectrum of HR duties with many fast-paced contract changes occurring.
Sydney CBD location. Start date of the 12th of April for likely 12 weeks.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc
- 1-3 Years HR Administration/coordination across contract changes
- Experience using Oracle/Taleo will be highly desired
- Tertiary HR qualification (or working towards)
- Ability to work independently within a tight-knit team
What to do now:
If this sounds like you click apply now with your latest CV today!
Due to the volume of applications please apply via the portal, however, should you have any questions please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....