Our client is an Aged Care and NDIS service provider that prides themselves on delivering compassionate and attentive home care. This organisation is consistently growing and are in process of developing a new HR structure.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated, self-driven HR Coordinator to assisit the HR Manager in end to end employment lifecycle as well as Recruitment processes for the organisation. This role will be responsible for implementing recruitment campaigns, assisting with people centred projects and managing all employee onboarding and probity compliance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with our clinical care team to determine specific recruitment needs and complex case management
- Drafting and posting job advertisements on various job boards and recruitment platforms
- Phone screening and shortlisting candidates
- Managing proactive recruitment initiatives and talent pipelining
- Conducting interviews and completing reference checks
- Completing the entire on boarding process and managing internal employee audits.
- Assisting with the implementation of Applicant Tracking System
- Meeting deadlines and KPIs
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years experience in Human Resources encompassing recruitment or in agency or internal recruitment.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of employment legislation, compliance and best practice
- Experience in the Health Care Industry (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Self-driven and ability to work autonomously
Please apply now using the 'Apply Now' button. Alternatively, email Natasha Siciliano from HR Partners a copy of you most up to date CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....