Our client is a road operating company that manages and develops urban toll road networks in Australia, Canada and the United States. Our client is seeking HR Coordinator(s) to join their team on a full-time permanent opportunity. The role will contribute to the success of the business by providing quality support and advice to employees and people leaders across the organisation.
About the Role
As a part of the People and Culture team, the HR Coordinator(s) will assist the team to provide customer service and efficiency focus and require process improvement capability with strong attention to detail. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing first level support for system support enquiries including responding to first level queries, logging and managing employee and leader queries in ServiceTU
- Providing first level employee and people leader enquiries by managing a queue of first line employee and people leader queries and responding to requests in line with agreed service levels
- Preparing employee change request and correspondence by preparing and dispatched within the acceptable and agreed timeframes
- Ensuring Workday processes are completed accurately and in the correct pay period
- Supporting the people and culture programs and projects and assisting in the coordinator and delivery of a range of P&C initiated programs and projects
What we are looking for as a minimum is previous experience as an HR Coordinator or HR System Administrator. It would be a plus (not a must) if you have been in a HR Generalist, HR Coordinator or HR Systems Admin role as well, so you have a broad understanding of the playing field of this role. You love diving into the different systems and continuously improving them is what excites you. You must have worked with Workday or SAP Successfactros before, as you will be involved in the implementation and maintenance of this HRIS system.
Please apply now using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you have any burning questions before applying, please call mikhaila Bonnici for a confidential discussion on 0448 921 045. Knowing the team and the company very well, I would definitely encourage you to apply.
I will go through applications as soon as I receive them.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....