You will play a key role in the end to end implementation of the HR function as well as the day to day HR operations.
Key areas of responsibility include
- Establishing sound relationships and engaging with key stakeholders within the business
- Support management with any operational HR matters including resource planning, hiring/termination, performance management, grievances, mediation and policy interpretation
- Provide HR advice, direction and consultation
- Provide coaching, advice and recommendations
- Partner with the team leaders and business leaders across all areas of HR
- Conduct research through various methods (data collection, surveys etc.) to identify a problematic situation or find the cause
- Actively promote a positive and consultative HR style
- Contemporary Organisational Development practices
- Employment legislation, Awards and ER/IR practices to ensure compliance, identifying and implementing changes where required
Successful candidates will have considerable generalist experience, outstanding relationship building, coaching and influencing skills. They will also have a solutions-focused approach and deal with issues and change in a proactive, positive and dynamic way.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....