We're looking for a HR Business Partner with a keen interest and strong experience in people analytics, as this role will be responsible for payroll, analytics, compliance and reporting. You will also be involved in managing P&C initiatives including recruitment, training, employee wellbeing and safety.
Reporting to the Executive Manager, People and Culture, the HR Business Partner will play a critical role in supporting the organisation in meeting its strategic goals through its people and enable the HR function to achieve effective and sustainable practice.
- Lead the outsourced monthly payroll process and maintain the annual people budget and forecast.
- Process annual salary reviews and conduct remuneration benchmarking and job sizing.
- Develop and monitor STI and LTI plans.
- Develop data and manage the annual Workplace Gender Equality Agency report.
- Lead employee experience projects, e.g onboarding.
- Lead the Staff Engagement & Pulse surveys and identify opportunities to improve employee engagement.
To be successful in this role you will have strong HR and people analytics experience, proven ability in analysing and interpreting data. You will have strong consulting, negotiation and facilitation skills. You will also have high attention to detail, strong business and commercial acumen and a continuous improvement mindset.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now via the appropriate link below or for a confidential conversation call Sophie Ryan on 0481 214 184 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....