Reporting to the CEO and acting as a key member of the Executive Leadership Team, your role as the sole HR Business Partner will allow you to really shape the HR Strategic Plan for the business moving forward. As the HR Business Partner you will work closely with key influencers within the business to ensure that the company values are at the core of all decisions made. You will look to improve areas such as culture, diversity and performance in order to ensure that the business is set up for future growth.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Create and implement HR initiatives and strategies that align with the companies overall business strategy.
- Manage dialogue between management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage recruitment and on-boarding processes through the development, engagement and preservation of human capital. Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage performance reviews and appraisal systems. (incl. pay plans, benefit programs etc.)
- Review and assess the need/facilitation of training and development programs.
- Provide decision support and reporting to management using HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout the HR Management process.
- Proven working experience as an HR Business Partner
- Hold people oriented leadership skills and be driven by results
- Demonstrable experience within Human Resources Metrics
- Leadership skills
- In-depth and current knowledge of employment (labor) law and HR best practices
- Willingness and competency to build and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Ideally Degree in Human Resources or a related field and similiar experience leading HR within a SME
If this is the role for you apply now with your CV and cover letter (ideally in word document). Should you have any questions please email Melissa Khouri on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volumes of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....