Join one of our highly reputable State Government Departments in their People & Culture team as a HR Advisor. This role plays a pivotal part in providing strategic advice on various HR matters.
If you are a motivated individual, who has experience in providing accurate and timely support and advice to employees and leaders throughout the entire employee life cycle, then this is the role for you!
- Employee Relations and Industrial Relations:
- Provide high-level analysis, advice, and support on employee relations, industrial relations, grievances, and change management.
- Offer guidance on relevant policies/practices, legislation, and the Victorian Public Service Agreement.
- People Management Functions:
- Support the Senior People and Culture Business Partner in various people management functions, including performance management, workforce planning, policy development, and implementation.
- Contribute to capability development and reporting efforts.
- HR and Organisational Development:
- Provide guidance and advice on HR and organisational development areas such as culture and behaviour change, capability building, and change management.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to become a trusted advisor and strategic business partner on people and culture issues within the department.
- Collaboration and Team Support:
- Support and contribute to the broader People and Culture team to achieve team and departmental goals.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Proven generalist capability across the HR spectrum, including IR, OD, OH&S wellbeing, coaching, and facilitation.
- Experience in delivering a range of HR services and advice, including remuneration, performance management, case management, recruitment, reporting, OD, and change management.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, advise, and resolve people issues.
- Experience in negotiating with and influencing senior stakeholders through strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Capacity to set priorities and maintain constructive behaviours within a complex, busy, and quickly changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated collaborative approach to work, including seeking input and ideas for own work and contributing to the achievement of team, Divisional, and departmental goals.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in HR or similar is preferred.
- Experience in delivering high-level customer service within tight time frames in a complex organisation.
- Government experience is desirable
If you are a dynamic HR professional looking to make a significant impact within a complex and evolving environment, we encourage you to apply now.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Yasmin Fakhry on 0407 249 681 or firstname.lastname@example.org...