- 12 month fixed-term opportunity
- CBD fringe
- Large recognised organisation
An exciting opportunity has emerged within our client, a prominent organisation with a significant footprint across Australia, offering innovative solutions within the energy sector. Known for their excellence and dedication to safety, environmental sustainability, and operational efficiency, they aim to influence the future of energy infrastructure.
About the role:
The HR team is growing and they are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join a team of passionate individuals on a 12-month fixed term contract. Working alongside the HR Manager, the role will be assisting the Energy Solutions division with a diverse range of responsibilities.
- Providing interpretations and advice on IR/ER frameworks to stakeholders within the business
- Develop strategies for talent management, succession planning and career advancement
- Managing BOOT (Better Off Overall Test) calculations, overseeing administration, and executing implementation
- Manage recruitment and on-boarding processes
- Reviewing remuneration and benefits frameworks
- Create tender documentation that is both competitive and compelling
- Case management when required
- Degree or Diploma qualifications in Human Resource Management
- Minimum 3-4 years HR Generalist experience
- Knowledge of current ER / IR matters related to the construction / mining/ resources industry
- Experience with multi-site operations and heavy maintenance industry as well as Blue / White collar employment exposure
- Working knowledge of remuneration principles, talent and succession planning, leadership development, enterprise bargaining and performance management
This is a supportive, fun and high performing environment, where your work is recognised with benefits, flexible work arrangements and progression opportunities!
Apply now, or contact Joanne at 0412 555 542 or Jeng@hrpartners.com.au for more information.
At HR Partners by Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....