- 5 Month Temp or FTC
- Rhodes location - Ideally 2 days from office (parking available) - potential to be fully remote.
- Open to 4 or 5 days per week
HR Business Partner
Join this exciting global data and analytics solutions business in a true HR generalist capacity covering a period of parental leave. Commencing on the 4th of January, taking care of some ER, L&D and recruitment approvals, while project managing a new HRIS rollout.
- ER - Managing performance, grievances and disciplinaries
- L&D - Facilitation, running mini workshops on performance as an eg.
- Project managing new HRIS rollout
- Experience with project management
- 3-4 years experience in an HR Generalist capacity
- Excelling in Excel (V-look ups & Pivots)
What to do now:
If this sounds like you click apply now or email James Hunt: firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV!
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....