As a trusted HR professional to the business, you will be reporting into the HR Manager. You will work with the HR and Recruitment Team and other stakeholders in the business to deliver a range of HR activities.
Your areas of responsibility include:
- Identifying, planning and implementation of HR initiatives and projects
- Provide advice, support and assistance for managers and staff on employee relations matters
- Identify opportunities for positive HR contribution and drive the implementation of these proactive HR measures
- Work collaboratively with the HR team to coordinate and manage projects associated with Human Resources
- Assist with recruitment processes as required
- Maintain a cooperative relationship with all stakeholders
You are the person who has the agility to partner with the business and have experience in doing so. You can connect and coach with people at all levels in the organisation and alter your stakeholder management style. A background as an HR Advisor, Senior HR Advisor or HR Business Partner is a must have to secure this job. If you have a passion for making a difference this is the role for you.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....