Human Resource Business Partner
An amazing opportunity has presented itself to join our client, a leader in its industry, as an experienced and dynamic Human Resources Professional to partner with the business. As a key member of the Human Resources team you will partner with key stakeholders. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner looking to quickly progress their career and grow with the business.
Key areas of responsibility include
- Establishing sound relationships and engaging with key stakeholders within the business
- Actively lead and contribute as a change champion within the business in line with the business, growth and organisational change strategies.
- Actively promote a positive and consultative HR style to the broader business
- Provide HR advice, direction and consultation to the business.
- Partner with the team leaders and business leaders across all areas of HR including performance management, recruitment and retention, engagement and remuneration reviews
- Knowledge of case management, ER and IR legislation, and practices
- Consult with senior management on HR processes, policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have considerable experience within a similar role/environment, outstanding relationship building, coaching and influencing skills. You will also have a solutions-focused approach and deal with issues and change in a proactive, positive and dynamic way. You will be degree qualified in Business and/or Human Resources and previous experience working as an HR Business Partner/Advisor in a large organisation will be highly regarded.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....