HR Business Partner / Generalist
- True Generalist Positions with Partnering responsibilities in the public sector
- 12 months contract with a strong tendency to a permanent opportunity in Brisbane CBD location
- Need to be an Australian Citizen & Experience in the Public Sector, Professional Services, Medical or Tech
Are you an outstanding Human Resources Generalist looking for your next challenge?
Our Client in the federal Public Service is looking to expand their team and are seeking an experienced and dynamic Human Resources professional to partner with their business to assist in taking their HR functions to the next level and provide support, HR guidance & leadership to the executive and client group. They are looking for Human Resources Generalists who are highly motivated, a self-starter, experienced HR professional, who will bring considerable experience in developing high-quality HR solutions to enable a business to achieve its key drivers.
About the organisation:
Our client operates under the Australian Government regulations and prides itself with high-tech data and technology expertise. The HR function looks nationally after around 500 staff, with 150 based in Queensland. The HR Business Partner will report interstate into the Manager having a broader team assisting in Queensland.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Establishing sound relationships and engaging with key stakeholders within the business
- Demonstrate strength in Employee Relations.
- Provide HR advice, direction and consultation to the business.
- Partner with the team leaders and business leaders across all areas of HR including performance management, recruitment and retention, engagement and remuneration reviews
- Actively promote a positive and consultative HR style to the broader business
- Participate and contribute as a change champion within the business in line with the business, growth and change strategies.
- Draft reports, analysis, discussion papers, policies and procedures and recommendations
- Participate in the Learning and Development Function
- Participate in WHS, Return to work and injury management
- Ad hoc end to end recruitment responsibilities
Successful candidates will have considerable generalist experience, outstanding relationship building, coaching and influencing skills. They will also have a solutions-focused approach and deal with issues and change in a proactive, positive and dynamic way. Degree qualified in Business and/or Human Resources and previous experience working within a fast-paced/change environment will be highly regarded.
If you are ready for your next challenge please apply now using the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Alternatively, please call Lilia Doering for a confidential discussion on 07 3031 3252, or apply direct at www.hrpartners.com.au.
$105,000-$120,000 + superannuation
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....