This organisation has a reputation for excellence in the delivery of financial services. They have a modern HR infrastructure, which is technology enabled, providing all the tools for contemporary best practice HR. The role of the HR Professional in this organisation is focussed on high level business partnering initiatives.
Reporting to the HR Operations Manager, you will work closely with your client group and executive leaders to provide effective people solutions and strategies. You will also play a crucial role in the restructured people and culture team. Duties will include:
- Provide HR Business Partnering support to a defined client group
- Provide input and advice to the HR group around strategic planning
- Assist with talent reviews and succession planning
- Support on cyclical HR calendars, support onboarding and review / report on HR metrics
- Partner with the broader HR team to share knowledge and issues pertinent to the business
- Assist with organisational design and change
- Undertake HR project work as required
- Mentor and coach junior members of the HR team
You will support a high performance culture through consultation with business managers and HR colleagues. You will assist the business in developing initiatives that address their capability, governance framework, system design and ongoing cultural development.
To be considered for this role you will need appropriate experience in a large corporate environment. Your tertiary qualifications in HR or a related field coupled with your experience in HR Business Partnering role or Senior HR Advisory position will provide you with the skills to align HR initiatives with corporate strategy.
Project management skills will be valued highly, as will your experience in managing change and organisational development in a professional environment. Your energy and high level of self confidence will enable your communication and effectiveness across all levels of the organisation.
Please apply through the link below, or call Tim Newham on (07) 3031 3291
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....