An exciting opportunity has become available to join a well-respected, legal firm situated in Sydney CBD. In the role of HR Advisor, you will collaborate with the Senior Advisors and partner with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate strength in Employee Relations by providing HR advice, direction and consultation to the business
- Provide support and advice to managers on recruitment and acquisition within assigned business units
- Support managers with on-boarding, probation requirements and performance management
- Create and execute HR policies and procedures
- Partner with the senior advisors and partners across all areas of HR including administration, learning and development plans, change management and HR project management
- Experience within a similar role and environment
- Outstanding relationship-building and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What to do next?
If this resonates as your ideal opportunity, kindly apply through the link provided. For more information, let's have a quick conversation by reaching out to Ciara Goggin at email@example.com with your latest resume and contact details or report to 0459659113.
At HR Partners by Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....