Outstanding Human Resources Advisor opportunity where your passion for and strength in employee, industrial relations, Recruitment, L&D and WHS will be utilised to the full.
- Provide high quality HR Generalist support in a initial 12 Months contract in a city fringe location
- Boost your resume with an industry leader organisation and a wide range of duties across al facets of HR
- Benefit from a strong mentor with a strong knowledge
Our client, a construction organisation located in the city fringe of Brisbane, is seeking an HR Advisor or experienced HR Coordinator for an initial 12 months fixed-term contract. This opportunity is perfect for someone who is willing to take on different duties.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Establish relationships and engaging with key stakeholders within the business
- Demonstrate assistance with Employee Relations
- Assist with Industrial Relations matters with Unions and Entreprise Agreements
- Assist with Recruitment for white collar roles
- Provide HR advice, direction and consultation to the business.
- Multitask with performance management, recruitment and retention, engagement and remuneration reviews, L&D and WHS
You have been in a position as HR Advisor / HR Coordinator orequivalent before.
If you believe you have the passion and drive to succeed within this organisation, Lilia Doering on 0419 872 196
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....