You will be working in a compassionate and kind environment, where the team is genuinely collaborative and supportive to ensure that you achieve success in this position. You will be working closely with the manager on various projects and tasks. Your new team is very process driven and are highly experienced HR professionals, who will mentor, develop and stretch you as an individual.
Key focus of the role will be:
- Supporting managers and employees in the day-to-day coordination of HR related activity.
- HR Administration
- Understanding of HR Systems
- Managing and supporting the Employee Journey from start to finish
- Investigations and providing advice to employees and management
- Understanding when and how to approach external providers
- Performance management
- Compiling Job Descriptions, Employment Contracts, etc.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can learn quickly, adapt and be confident to engage with the business from day one. Preferred background would be someone who has worked in a Not-for-Profit before, however all applicants are welcome and will be considered.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....