Your New Company
Randstad has recently been voted Recruiter of the Year in Australia and is a preferred supplier for many organizations across the country.
We are currently working with a well known corporate client who requires a HR / Payroll Officer.
Your New Position
- Assist and support with performance management and performance reviews for up to 150 employees
- Provide support accurate HR advice and compliance
- Support in maintaining and improvment on company policies and procedures
- Drive a positive company culture and maintain employee engagement
- Provide effective industrial and employee relations
- Complete all HR reporting and payroll for up to 150 employees
- Ensure for a compliant workforce and manage occupational workplace health and safety
- Assist with logistics and stock control.
Your Skills and Experience
- Previous experiance in a HR support role
- Proven Payroll knowledge and experience using ADP Payroll system
- Highly organized with outstanding time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team but also individually with limited supervision
- Previous experience SAP, MYOB & Quickbooks highly regarded
- Eager to learn and develop their skills
- Competitive salary package
- Fast paced role to work within a senior leadership team
- Be part of an innovative organisation
If you have the relevent slills for the above position, please get in touch with Danielle Ciappara on 07 3100 7063 or email email@example.com.