We are recruiting for an experienced HR administrator for a fast paced role within Local Government. This exciting opportunity allows you to gain experience in working in a local government environment, providing support to the manager in Organisational Development within the People and Culture team.
- Prepare and place job advertisements on the internet, intranet and print media.
- Prepare contrasts and other documentation for new and existing staff.
- Coordinate and arrange the bimonthly Corporate Induction Day.
- Assist the Organisational Development Advisor at Beverley in their absence.
- Update the HR and Payroll database, and organisational charts to reflect details of staffing changes.
- Assist Managers and Team Leaders through participation on selection panels and with the administration of Position Descriptions.
- Initiate TRIM action procedures for Personal Development Agreements, Probation Assessments, Establishment Reports and Termination Checklists.
- Prepare Fixed Term Contract reports for the Enterprise Consultative Committee (ECC) and Agency Staff Reports for the AMS Consultative Committee.
- Arrange training as required and maintain the internal training database.
- Follow defined occupational health and safety legislation, policies and procedures related to the work being undertaken in order to ensure own safety and that of others in the workplace.
What you possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a professional environment.
- Highly developed customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to undertake basic research.
- Demonstrated understanding and enthusiasm for the direction of the City and the Organisation.
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience in the administration of Human Resources processes is highly desirable.
- Experience in working within a confidential environment is desirable.
- No tertiary qualifications are required.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the link. Alternatively, you may send your CV to email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....