Randstad is an approved talent supplier and is the only provider appointed to supply across all categories of Government. We currently have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced HR Administration Officer to support one of the largest departments in State Government.
- Pay Rate of $36-$38 per hour + superannuation
- Full Time Hours, 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
- SA Government opportunity
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced, fast paced and enthusiastic HR Administrator who is readily available for their next challenge. You will be responsible for on a day to day basis:
- Supporting recruitment and selection processes
- Assisting and coordinating staff induction and onboarding new contractors
- Manage project timesheeting systems and oversee timely timesheet completion compliance and providing reporting and utilisation analysis
- Lodge vacancy management applications
- Maintaining and monitoring databases and systems to ensure accurate and timely security storage of records
- Supporting the HR team in all aspects of administration
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a HR Administration role is essential
- Public sector experience is highly regarded
- Advanced Excel skills
- Positive attitude and great team player
- National Police Check
- Flexible working arrangements - capability to work from home
- Gain exposure to a busy and fast paced State Government department
- Opportunity to be a long term position for the right candidate
Join Randstad’s community of public sector contractors and enjoy some of the many additional benefits:
- We offer three pay runs per week, ensuring you are always paid within the week
- Access to My Randstad portal for easy payslip and timesheet access
- Exclusive access to roles before we go to market
- Super salary sacrifice
- Ongoing support from your consultant
- Discounts at retailers such as David Jones, Myer & JB HiFi, Rebel Sport, Woolworths, Hoyts, cinemas and many more
Our team is genuine in the support they offer, whether it be helping you to secure the right work opportunity, supporting your development or supporting you while you are contracting for us.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Shannon Jarvis (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions before applying.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....