shaping the world of education
SENIOR HOSPITALITY TEACHER
- Full time and ongoing appointment for 2022
- Beautiful Western Brisbane School (Indooroopilly)
- Well-known private school
About the School:
The College is a prestigious Catholic school in the Edmund Rice tradition. The school focuses entirely on the unique needs of boys and celebrates their strengths and abilities. The community aims to be accepting and welcoming, fostering the right relationships and being committed to achieving the very best.
- Full time, ongoing employment
- Secondary Hospitality
- Plan, prepare and deliver effective teaching and learning programs for every student (in accordance with national, state and College guidelines)
- Cater to individual needs and build a professional relationship with students
- Work as part of the team to achieve the aims and objectives of the school and develop cooperative relationships
- A contribution towards relocation if needed
- Relevant teaching qualifications and experience (minimum: Education Diploma or Education Degree in relevant curriculum area). TAE would be ideal.
- Effectively perform educational responsibilities, including (but not exclusive to) lesson planning and the writing of assessment and units of work as delegated
- Excellent technological literacy
- QCT registration or ability to obtain prior to commencement
- Australian Citizen or Resident with valid work rights
- Willingness to support and participate in the prayer, liturgy and sacramental life of the Church in the school community
- 2 Professional references
The benefits of working with Randstad Education:
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent or any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.
With locations in every capital city in Australia, Randstad's Education team is the biggest and most experienced education & childcare agency in the country, and that means we're here to help you with your next career move.
How to Apply:
Phone: (07) 3337 5250
Facebook Messenger: m.me/129513080433368
Instagram Messenger: https://www.instagram.com/randstad_education_au/
In person: Level 19, 345 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
Or click ‘APPLY NOW’
If you are interested in other teaching positions, please reach out to discuss.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....