Randstad have a number of exciting opportunities available with multiple councils in the metro and eastern regions for persons with Horticulture or Arboriculture skills. A great opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door within the Council space or a current Council worker looking for their next opportunity. As part of the team, you will be working on various council projects.
We are looking for reliable candidates who enjoy providing high-quality garden maintenance services. A strong sense of teamwork, a commitment to safety and ability to ensure that all machinery and operations are conducted according to specific guidelines.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
Along with a proven background in either Horticulture or Arboriculture you will have:
- Certificate III in Either Horticulture or Arboriculture
- Demonstrated labouring experience and willing to work in an outdoor environment
- Weed control and brush cutting experience
- Strong plant identification skills
- Able to use all relevant tools and equipment required for garden and tree maintenance
- Ability to work unsupervised and demonstrate initiative and self motivation
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Fit and healthy
- Demonstrated behaviour consistent with the corporate values
- You will hold Safety First as a high priority and have a very strong work ethic
Licences and Qualifications Highly Desired:
- Chainsaw Licence
- Work Zone Traffic Management Ticket
- MR Licence or above
- EWP above 11m
If you're interested, apply via the "Apply Now" button or email your up to date resume to email@example.com - alternatively, you can call 8150 7065 for more information on this role and to find out about other opportunities in South Australia.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....