- Wodonga location
- Permanent opportunity
- Excellent work/life balance
An exciting opportunity to work with a small close knit and friendly team who, since 2012, have been providing dedicated sales and aftersales support in the Albury/Wodonga region with exponential growth.
You will be an experienced and dedicated Heavy Vehicle Mechanic.
Your duties will include:
- All service and maintenance requirements on the customers prime mover fleet and trailing fleet
- Ability to work autonomously and provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a timely manner with management, customers and drivers
- Document all repairs including parts usage
- Par-take in the on call roster with regular overtime
- Strong Work and Health Safety commitment
To be suitable for this role you will need:
- Minimum Cert 3 Mechanical trade certificate/qualification with experience in Heavy Vehicle industry
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Good diagnostic ability with welding and fabrication experience beneficial
- Current HC drivers licence (desirable)
- Above award hourly rate
- Work with industry leading brands
- Corporate discounts on health and insurance programs
If you feel this role may be the new opportunity for you please APPLY NOW.
If you wish to discuss the role further please call Madde Heron at Randstad on (02) 6022 3200.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....