Title: Work Health & Safety Advisor
Reports To: Work Health and Safety Manager Department: Employee Experience Employment
Conditions: Full Time Permanent
Primary Purpose: The role of Work, Health and Safety (WHS) Advisor, is to work closely with the Manager WHS to ensure the effective implementation, review and continuous coordination of the clients health and safety framework.
This role will provide support and WHS guidance to managers across the client Through early intervention this role will be instrumental to achieve organizational objectives that will ensure the clients commitment to meeting NDIS Quality & Safeguard Standards and legislative requirements.
The WHS Advisor will support the coordination of the WHS risk management process and be the subject matter expert for the WHS systems and education for system users. Key Responsibilities: Within the policies and priorities established by the client and working in collaboration with relevant managers, employees, customer and stakeholders the WHS Advisor will;
- Support the development and ongoing implementation of the NDIS Quality and Safeguard standards across the organization.
- Be subject matter expert for RiskManincident module, ensures education and training of users, and provide regular and adhoc reports when requested..
- Work collaboratively with the clients injury management advisor in regards to return to work and wellness activities.
- Mandatory Requirements:
- Tertiary qualification in Work Health and Safety
- Certificate IV in workplace Training and Assessment is highly desirable
- Current driver’s License
- Relevant qualifications and /or equivalent skills and knowledge in Work Health and Safety. 2. Experience in the Disability Services industry.
- Previous experience and demonstrated skills, including the ability to ensure compliance with legislation, standards and policies/procedures.
- High level communications skills, including the ability to motivate, inspire, influence, persuade and present.
- Good written communication skills, including a sound knowledge of RiskMan, MS Office suite of programs
- Ability to prioritise workload and respond to emergent situations
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with data to identify and report on trends.
For more information please contact me via email with an updated CV firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in contact with you shortly.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....