Your new company
A highly reputable household name within the medical space. Established in the late 90's, this Australian owned company has been at the forefront of real change ever since.
Your new role
The Head of Bid Management is responsible for ensuring our direct tendering activities and submissions, exceed customer expectations and bid requirements maintaining the win rate. Through proactive sourcing of tender opportunities, managing the tender pipeline this role will work closely with business units to ensure strategic tender management process is adhered to, including communications, implementation and handover.
You will be responsible for the following;
- Manage and further develop tender resources (including manuals and procedures).
- Source new tender opportunities.
- Maintain a national tender and awards pipeline.
- Coordinate bid/no bid analysis and decision-making with the CEO/COO and General Managers of the individual businesses.
- Coordinate bid specific research, tender and supporting documentation.
- Manage bid procurement contact and liaison of questions and answers and updates.
- Manage EOI and tender submissions project plans.
- Coordinate bid team meetings.
- Write non-technical and/or technical submission content.
- Coordinate with marketing the design, format, layout of submission document templates.
- Collate and control all EOI and tender submission content.
- Coordinate approval of pricing, contract and operational deliverables.
- Coordinate review of submission drafts and resources.
- Submit final submission within tender deadline.
- Coordinate tender win implementation handover & feedback.
- Manage and report on tender statistics.
- Set up and manage the tender library.
- Manage the Awards process including writing, or outsourcing of writing, sourcing input data, and collation of supporting evidence.
Your skills and experience
- 8+ year of experience in Bid Management
- Bachelor Degree in Communications or equivalent.
- Strong technical knowledge (e.g. tender management & process, project management, communications)Your benefits.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret tender questions and explain to others easily.
- Intermediate use of relevant software (e.g. excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving, customer service skills and influencing skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Work/life balance- We encourage and support flexibility.
- Great culture- Our close-knit team is fun and friendly with social events from time to time.
- Location- Head office is located in Sydney.
- Innovative company- Take pride in joining an Australian owned company.
Your next step
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me now on 0431564388 to discuss your next role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion about your career.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....