- Permanent FULL time position
- Above Award Rate of $0.46/km on runs
- Paid meal allowances, wait times and overnight allowances
Your New Role;
- Afternoon start time
- Operating 55ft trailer on a HC grade vehicle
- Linehaul runs to Melbourne and Brisbane plus changeovers to Tarcutta and Kempsey
- Customer focussed deliveries
- Daily freight manifest
- Occasionally load freight at base site
- Minimum 3 years experience operating a HC (Heavy Combination) or MC (Multi Combination) grade vehicle
- Experience completing linehaul roles/interstate runs advantageous
- Forklift License
- BFM (Basic Fatigue Management)
- Experience operating extra long vehicles advantageous
- Experience driving road ranger trucks
What’s in it for you ?
- Meal allowances, wait time, overnight allowances all applicable
- Work for a family owned company that operates across the East Coast of AUS
- Afternoon starts on a rotating roster across 6 days
- Attractive pay rate on a permanent basis with sick leave and annual leave included
- Work in great working conditions with clean trucks
If this sounds like you, please click “APPLY NOW” or alternatively send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....